Wednesday, August 8, 2007

AGAIN

Just sitting here at my moms house again waiting for the Sears repair guy to show up. He's still not here!! Not sure what's the deal. They stink. When you say you'll be there between 8:00 and 12:00, be here between that time you numbskull's! Anyways, just been playing games on the computer and moma wanted to go down for a nap early. If she sees her pink silky blanket, she wants to sleep. She saw it in my purse and started freaking out saying "nigh nigh" so i tried to get her occupied on something else since it was too early to go down for her nap, but she insisted. So i gave her the blanket and put her down and she went right to sleep. I still don't think she's feeling all that great from her fever last week. She seems to be sleeping a lot more than usual. Oh well, it gives me a little piece and quiet. Especially since it's hard to watch her at my moms house. there's just so much stuff for her to get into or get hurt by. So she's sleeping now and I'm just messing around on the computer playing games and stuff. Tonight i have a pool party to go to with the young women. it should be fun. I might not stay for very long, because i haven't spent time with Dadi recently. he's been busy and I've been busy. Supposedly, there's going to be yummy food there tonight. Alright.... hope all is well in blogger land.

No comments: