so i went to the gym again with my friends tonight and we had a great time. i went on the elliptical machine for 35 minutes. i talked with my friend the whole time so it went by in a flash. we probably annoyed everyone around us but whatever. afterwards, we worked out our arms and then we went to get her husband from playing basketball, but his game wasn't over yet which gave us more time and we worked out our abs too. we even did scary workouts that we had never done before so it was good for us. i think I'm going to be sore tomorrow. tomorrow night I'm going to a party at my cousins house for modbe clothing. i have never been to a modbe party before, but i guess it is a clothing line that is for women that want to dress modestly, but still look stylish. so since I'm going there tomorrow night and dadi will be home with moma, I'll take the extra time and go to the gym and work out before i come home. yeah!! I'm loving exercising and i feel so good about myself when i do it. i just feel like I'm accomplishing something. wooo hooo!! it's been a long time. the only thing I'm worried about is where we'll get the money to buy all the new clothes I'm going to need in much smaller sizes. blogging about my workouts helps me too because i don't want to want to blog like this... "oh, i ate an entire chocolate cake today and sat on my butt all day" so sorry if i talk about my work outs, but I'm using the blog as a journal and if i write about working out, it helps me to be excited about it and want to keep it up. hope that made sense.
tomorrow, i am just hanging out and i don't think i will post since not too much is going on. if something super exciting happens, then i will post, but i think my blog readers need a break from my rantings for a day. I've just been so addicted to blogging lately. it's been great. i just talked with my best friend today about it and we were saying how much we love blogging and how we've built little networks of blogger friends. it's so much fun. i love your comments too by the way.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment