So the winners for last weeks poll are a tie. haunted mansion and Splash mountain. I personally love splash mountain the best. don't forget to vote in the next poll!
So this weekend is going to be busy. today we have an open house at the church for the missionaries. Each room will be set up with different things about our church and investigators can go around to each room and hear a little bit about each thing and watch videos and stuff. so that's tonight and since dadi is a ward missionary, he has to be there to greet people. I am going, but i think I'm going to drive separately from dadi so that if i need to leave with the kid, i can. I am making some double chocolate chunk cookies for that. Then tomorrow, we are going to our aunt and uncles ward to hear them speak. they are leaving for their mission to New Orleans this Wednesday. We're going to miss them so much. Dadi has an open house tomorrow after church and then we are going to a dinner at his aunt and uncles home. It is New Orleans themed and i am making crab cakes and beignets. I have to make the dough tonight and refrigerate it and then tomorrow before the party, i will need to roll it out and cut it into squares. I will bring my deep fryer over to their home and fry em up. it should be fun. It's a french donut for those of you that have never had them and you sprinkle a ton of powdered sugar on top and serve them hot. they're delicious. So I will be making those for the guests. I'm looking forward to it. I'm just baking this weekend i guess. then, on Monday i am leaving for Vegas to visit my best friend for the week. I haven't seen her for awhile and she had a baby girl a few months ago. Her husband will be out of town for business so it gives us some girl time. I am driving out there Monday with moma and probably coming home either Wednesday or Thursday depending on how much i miss dadi. so i probably won't post for awhile unless something super exciting happens. Oh, i took some pictures of moma and my nana and papa this week that i need to post. i will probably work on that when i get back form Vegas. Toodles
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment