Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lost

Okay, so Lost starts back up in one week. i can't wait! it's my favorite show. i have to say that it's pretty lame how long it's been off the air. i can't even remember when the last season ended. does anyone remember? i think it was like May or something, but i can't be sure. i can't even remember what the heck happened last season. i know that charlie died which i was upset about, but i really like desmond, so i'm glad he didn't croak along with charlie. i'm going to have to watch one of those recap shows that they always play right before the next season starts. it really makes me kind of mad that it's been so long. i should complain to the writers and tell them what i think about this whole situation. it's been way too long!

3 comments:

XYZinn said...

We are sooo excited for it to start too!! You should go to blockbuster and rent the last few episodes. We watched them over Christmas and it was a good refresher.

The Greathouse Family said...

I need to watch Lost to see what all the hype is about! I've never seen it!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm so excited for Lost too!!!!!! I need a Sawyer fix. hee, hee