Okay, so sorry to freak you out. there's no real danger in Easter candy besides my butt getting bigger. Easter is my favorite time for candy. Not Christmas or Halloween like most people would say. Mine is all about Easter. Cadbury Creme Eggs are my all time favorite candy. i like to eat a hole in the top of the egg and then suck out all of the egg yolk goop. I don't like the orange ones or the Carmel ones or chocolate filled. only the originals. Since I can only get them a short time during the year, it's very important for me to get my fill during the Easter season. This can also be very dangerous because i find myself buying some every time i go to the store. i justify it by saying...... "but it's only for a few weeks!". My next favorite Easter candy are the Hershey's eggs. they are candy coated chocolate in pastel colors in a blue bag. those are super yummy and i have a "special" way of eating those too. i eat all the candy coating off of them (it's a process) and then let the chocolate melt in my mouth. next are the mini eggs from Cadbury. not the mini cadbury creme eggs (i don't like those- not enough goop), but the mini eggs in the purple bag with the candy shell coating. i eat these the same way as the Hershey's eggs. I just love Easter candy. it's so dang yummy. I've found throughout my years of consuming cadbury creme eggs that a lot of people don't like them very much. most people either think they're too sweet or they are grossed out by them because of the egg like goop in the middle. That's my favorite part. My dream would be to go to England where they make them and just swim in a big vat of the goop. Another dream of mine would be like on the movie Mr. Deeds. i would get a drinking fountain installed in my house that dispenses the goop so i could eat it whenever i felt like it. of course i would weigh 600 pounds but it would be well worth it!!
So my new poll is about cadbury creme eggs. Do you love em or do they gross you out? be sure to comment as well so i know who likes em and who doesn't and why.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Cory, you are so funny!! I am TOTALLY the same way. I love love love cadbury creme eggs! And the mini ones just won't do. Oh, and I don't like the caramel ones either.
I also love the mini eggs from Cadbury. Do you know they make them at x-mas time too. They are round green and red balls.
Okay, now I am craving cadbury creme eggs! At least you are pregnant and don't have to wear jeans that have a zipper! :)
You crack me up Cory! I don't like the eggs, but I do have 'processes' for eating certain candies so it's nice to know I'm not the only one! :-)
Well, you already know how I feel about Cadbury Cream Eggs- same as you! But, I am proud to say, I have yet to have one! Can you believe it? I know that as soon as I do, it's all down hill from there.
I would rather eat the chocolate creme or caramel...I do like to eat them slow.
Post a Comment