Hello All!
After some thought I have decided to retire as an Avon representative. I will continue to sell Avon through May 1st when I will be placing my final order. What I'm offering to you is a chance to order and stock up on any items that you would like until then. I will offer a 15% discount on all Avon products as a "thank you" to everyone that has ordered with me throughout the years. I really do love Avon products and will continue to purchase them for myself. Since I am now a stay at home mom, it has become harder for me to deliver my orders while having a little one tagging along. And with another one on the way, i can only see it getting tougher. I have enjoyed being an Avon Representative and receiving discounts on my own products and getting a chance to see sneak peeks of new products coming up, but the bottom line is that i really do not make enough money at it. The books are pricey and I have to place an order every two weeks (even if i don't have an order to place). So even though I'm going to miss getting those discounts, it is going to benefit me in the long run.
If you place an order online through my website www.youravon.com/costler, the 15% discount will still be in effect. You can also have the items shipped directly to you with this discount and when you're checking out, you can enter in this free shipping coupon code "REPFS" to have any shipping fees waived. You can view the entire brochure online and you just have to click on the items you'd like and it will put them into your shopping bag.
I hope that you can support my decision to retire and that you'll take advantage of this 15% discount to stock up over the next 6 weeks on the products that you love.
Just click on the link to the right to shop online at my website.
Thanks for your support over the years.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment