Can some one tell me why in the heck this always happens to me? I had all these wonderful plans today but i feel like poo poo!!!
#1- I was going to do really well on my diet. i even went to the store and bought some yummy fruits and veggies to get a good start but i am having a "monthly visitor" and i want to eat the whole house right now!
#2- I was going to clean my house today and sort some more stuff for my garage sale but it's just not in me.
#3- I was going to take Moma to the park. she'll be lucky to go out in the back yard and do bubbles.
I don't know what else i had on my agenda today but i know it was a lot of stuff. i woke up yesterday feeling so sick and sorry, this is too much information, but I'm having the worst cramps ever. it's not fun. my back hurts so bad. i feel like I'm in labor! luckily, yesterday mister studly felt bad for me and let me sleep the whole day!! what a guy! though he probably just thought that if i was sleeping, i wasn't bugging him or complaining and being snotty to him. so it was a win-win situation for him. i literally slept the WHOLE day. i woke up a few times to eat and stuff but i slept all day. then when the night time came, i was stressing because i thought there was no way i would be able to sleep. but i did, i was so tired. i was exhausted. then moma woke up with these crazy dreams telling me that "the wind blew her shoes up into the sky" and she needed my help finding them! yes.... that's what she said. she must have been having some weird dream and was out of it when she came in our room at 2:00 and flipped on the light to tell us that giving us both a heart attack. then she had to pee 5 times last night. then thumper woke up a 5:40 a.m. because he got one too many naps yesterday. I'm so tired and yucky feeling. i did manage to get the dishes in the dish washer this morning so that's one thing that got done. not sure how much i will get done today. i feel like sitting around in my robe, not taking a shower and just eating all day long like a complete lazy pig. that's the sucky thing about this time of the month. i could seriously eat everything in my cupboards. last night i ate a huge bowl filled with carrots because i couldn't get enough to eat and i figured they would be better than anything else i had to snack on in the house. sheesh!
anyways, that's going to be my day today. hopefully i don't have any unexpected visitors because i have no make up on, i look like poop, I'm sure i stink and my hair it sicking straight up in so many places. i don't really care. i hope i feel better tomorrow.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I have definitely had those days before.
I know how it feels when you at least get one thing done around the house.
Hope you feel better!
I feel for you!! I totally have those days!! Good luck with it all, I know that you will feel better soon.
That is EXACTLY how I felt yesterday. Kirye was sick so I stayed home from church with him. I didnt' shower, I slept on the couch, and I probably ate 1000 calories in candy! I sure am paying for that today! But I just blame it on that time of the month! I need me some sugar!
Girlfriend, that sounds like way too many of my days!
Post a Comment