I started a new blog about food storage. I hope you will read it. It's all about my journey into food storage, shopping with coupons to build your food storage and making space for it when living in a smaller home. I hope you will read it and spread the word around. I'm hoping to encourage people to start their food storage (or keep it stocked) and get exited about it.
Here's the link... http://myfoodstoragejourney.blogspot.com you can also find it on the sidebar.
I will be posting pictures often with ways I have found to store food along with tips, success stories, bargains, etc. Please check it out and email me at myfoodstoragejourney@yahoo.com if you would like to share any of your ideas, stories, pictures or if you have any questions. I'll be doing a lot of research on food storage in my spare time so I'm hoping to have this website be a way of helping others, like me, that need food storage but don't know where to start.
Here's to a new year of food storage!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment