Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funnys and Photos

So i have more pictures to post, but for some reason it will not let me. maybe i will try posting another one after this one.
Last week, I had the girls over for Bunco. It was a fun night.
It was a little crowded in my little house, but it worked out just fine.

Last weekend, we went to the mountains. When i took a shower in the morning, I realized that i forgot my brush. I didn't know what to do. I found a weird fork thing in the kitchen drawer. It was kind of like a big plastic fork spatula. I used it as a brush and it works just fine. I'm very resourceful! All i could think of when i was "brushing" my hair with it was that it was called a dinglehopper. Do you remember on little mermaid when the seagull gives Ariel the fork and calls it a dinglehopper (i think) and then she uses it to brush her hair? so funny. By the way, i realize this is a horribly disgusting picture of myself, but I really wanted you all to understand the moment. Here i was with wet hair coming out of the shower. running around the cabin frantically looking for something, anything to brush my tangled hair. It was a very dramatic moment and one can't look that great when they're under so much stress and pressure.

Here's a cute one of moma on the deck at the cabin. There was quite a bit of snow on the ground. She doesn't like the snow or the cold. She's a sissy just like her mother.

Here's the cabin. Isn't it just so cute?? It was small but fit our needs just perfectly. It was so cute and we could not beat the price!

Okay now for the funny story: Today we met our cousins at chuck e cheese's. "J" and moma are so cute together. Anyways, I went to get a refill on my soda and the kids were running around. I see "j" next to the salad bar out of the corner of my eye but don't think anything of it. Then i saw he was putting something up to his mouth. I jerked my head to look at him just when I saw him putting a spoonful of Jell-O into his mouth. He was just helping him self to the salad bar. I yelled "NO!!" and i kind of scared him so he flung the spoon back into the Jell-O. I had to take the spoon out and tell the lady at the counter what had happened. I was laughing so hard. I wonder how many kids do that? I ate a salad and I was just thinking about how easy it was for him to just walk right up and grab that spoon and help himself. So funny!

2 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

What is this? You have a girl's night and don't invite me? Hmph! LOL

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Nice dingle-hopper! lol