
I mean, I'm just so glad that they brought us the extra chicken that was missing from our original dish! I don't know how we could have survived without this piece of chicken. We could have STARVED without this gigantic extra piece of chicken. The Cheesecake factory is just so generous to have given us the correct portion of chicken with our meal. Okay seriously.... why?? why would they bring out this teeny tiny piece of chicken? We just both started cracking up when the server put it in front of us. We were expecting another "piece" of chicken. Like another breast, so when they brought this little thing out it was very comical. The waitress said that the weigh the portions and that we were missing one ounce so they had to make the additional piece and bring it out to us. So funny!
On Saturday, Mister Studly had to work so I stayed home in the morning and planted my garden. I bought a lot of different seeds to plant veggies. I planted a few in the ground, but most are just in pots. Hopefully they produce. It's hard when you have such a small area to work with. I planted some hot peppers, carrots, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, green onions, basil, bell peppers and green beans. We'll see how they do. Some of them are a little off season, but living where I live, we kind of have the same weather all year round so it should be okay. I've planted things when I wasn't supposed to before and they did fine. When Mister Studly got home from work, we did some errands. Sunday was just church and naps. This week is going to be busy. Today is my only day to just stay home and get everything done that I need to. I better get crackin'!







2 comments:
I hope you saved that chicken to feed your family for the rest of the week. Good luck on your garden. I have a black thumb!!
They should have at least put some garnish on the plate to make it look more appetizing! In this time of recession, the Cheesecake Factory is being so generous with the portions!
Post a Comment