Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two more chipped teeth!

Well, not sure if you remember when Moma chipped her tooth a few months ago. i think it was right before Christmas. Anyway, guess what happened tonight?? Yep, more tooth chippings!! I am pretty upset. Tonight we were getting ready for bed and I had Moma take a quick bath. It was time for her to get out so I turned around to grab her towel from the counter and said "Don't move!" When I turned back around, I opened the towel and started walking to her to wrap her up in it when she decides (don't ask me why!!) to jump. I think she was trying to jump to me into the open towel. So of course she slips and hits her mouth on the side of the tub. i was still about three steps away so I couldn't get to her fast enough. She starts crying, i scoop her up and she's bleeding. I take her to the bed to get a closer look and calm her down. I open her mouth and see that she has chipped two more teeth. So she had one of her front teeth chipped from her accident before at chuck e cheese's and now she has the other front tooth chipped (way worse than the first one) and the one to the side of that. So she has three front teeth that are chipped. I am going to have to take her to the dentist. I hate that I have to take her in because it's going to be scary for her. She had a hard time last time. What are they going to think of me?? 3 teeth chipped in 6 months!!!??? I just feel awful but at the same time, I'm just like "Dude?? what were you thinking??" I mean she knows the tub is slippery. I told her two seconds earlier not to move! Ahhhhh!! It's so frustrating. I have a lot of family members that have a missing front tooth because they knocked it out as a child. I escaped that fate when I was younger and I still have both of my front teeth but it looks like Moma will be taking after the rest of her relatives like her grandma (my moms) and her father, Mister Studly and some cousins. It's all just very frustrating and sad. I feel so bad for her. Anyways, I'll post more after the dentist appointment. again... can i just scream? ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh how frustrating!

Kyla Armstrong said...

What the crap? I'm so sorry. Let us know how it all comes out.