Sunday, October 25, 2009
Happy birthday To Me!!!!
So the last few weeks have pretty much sucked! Everything has just been going wrong. Little things..... but still enough to make me crazy and want to jump off a bridge. Don't worry... there aren't really any bridges high enough around here. Anyways, I have some pictures to post but I thought I would just type a quick post to tell you about one of my awesome birthday gifts. My computer died. It's old and loud and keeps getting crazy viruses and driving me nuts. It's super slow too. I think Mister Studly got sick of all the sighing in exasperation and complaining because on Friday night, he asked me to go out to the garage to put the laundry from the washer to the dryer (he was reminding me to do it, not being a slave driving husband) and so I walked out to the garage, opened the door and found a brand new MAC sitting next to the washer and dryer. I was very happy. So I'm typing this from my new super cool, super smart computer. It's pretty awesome! I am very happy! And I just want to say how awesome and selfless my husband is because he has really been wanting this new guitar and saving up for it but instead, he took that money and used it for my new computer. I guess he really loves me or something. I guess I'm just THAT awesome! Now, I'm going to have to find a way to make some extra money so that I can get him that guitar some day. I don't think my cake money will do it. Guess it's back to turning tricks again...... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy Birthday and welcome to the wonderful world of MACs!!! :-)
Post a Comment