Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My New Best Friend....

As a stay at home mom, you often have to find the little things in life that bring you joy. Today I found that joy......
That's right folks... my life is now complete. I have found my new best friend in toilet bowl cleaner. For years I have suffered. Down right SUFFERED through endless scrubbing accompanied with burning my nose through strong chemicals. I even had to resort to using a pumice stone to remove the hard water stains from my toilet. Yep... sticking my lovely hand inside a toilet, deep down into the bottom only to scrub away disgusting stains while gagging and ruining my beautiful nails!!! But all that ends today!! IT ENDS TODAY!! A miracle has occurred in this household. My toilets are sparkling clean with no hard water stains and I didn't even have to scrub. Oh what a joy!!!
It all started this afternoon while shopping at Walmart. I decided that I would, once again, try out a new cleaner. I picked up some Lysol Power toilet bowl cleaner and went home and got to work. I put some in and started scrubbing. I immediately noticed that there was a dent made in the hard water stains, so I decided I would put more in and let it sit. A few hours later, I went in and decided to try and scrub this stuff out. Only.... I didn't have to scrub!! It just swished right out with one swipe of the brush!!! I started jumping up and down and yelling "It's a miracle!! it's a miracle!!". Even Mister Studly was impressed.
Today was a very exciting day in my life. A day I shall not soon forget. It was wonderful. I have found my new best friend. Perhaps I shall curl into bed with it tonight and cuddle and caress it. THAT is how much I love it!!
For those of you suffering through hard water stains, I strongly encourage you to buy the bottle above. Your life will never be the same again!!

4 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Jaime said...

So excited.

Ronda said...

You are so funny!
(I will try it)

Vivian said...

This is my favorite too! With five boys in the house this stuff works miracles in the toilet!