Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Feeling the Christmas Spirit!

It has been hard to get into the Christmas Spirit this year but I think I've finally found it! The economy stinks and we have felt the effects of it. Been feeling kind of down and stressed lately but the last few days (even though I'm driving myself crazy with making gifts for every one) I have felt so blessed and truly felt the Christmas spirit. It hit me last night while we were watching "It's a Wonderful Life". I have seen that movie so many times before but this year it really touched me. Sometimes we all feel a little like George Bailey. We have such wonderful and amazing friends and family. My heart is filled with joy and love for all of the completely amazing people we have in our lives. I love you all and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Love you too Cory!

Vanessa said...

I know. I'm awesome. lol

I've felt very blessed this holiday season too. Even though I may have been grumpy for most of it, I do feel blessed.

I was thinking yesterday that I should start counting by blessings instead of comparing them to others. It makes me happier and then I want to serve and love others.

Miss you.

Ronda said...

glad to call you friend too!