I know this doesn't seem very special to some of you. I just took some foam hearts and strung them up on my window, big deal right? But I've been trying to get more festive now that I have kids. So I'm kinda proud of myself!!!
I really like it when people decorate for all the holidays but I have never had the time or money or patience or whatever other excuse you'd like me to give, for decorating besides around Christmas time.
So here's a nice little start to my Valentine's Day Decorations....
Here's a close up look. Ooooh they sparkle!
Anyways, i just took some foam hearts from a pack at Michaels, strung them up with some red yarn and Viola!!! Instant Valentine's Day decoration. So fun!
There were other hearts in the pack that didn't sparkle so I'm going to use those to make cute little Valentines for Moma to pass out in her preschool class. I am going to punch holes in them and insert a sucker or two for each kid. See... nothing gets wasted around here!!!






2 comments:
Cute!
Post a Comment