On Saturday morning, we woke up and had breakfast. We made Christmas Tree pancakes and pigged out.
Then we had some hot cocoa
Then we got busy decorating the tree.
Moma had fun checking out all the ornaments and laughing at the ones her parents made as children.
G stripped down (as usual! I cannot get that boy to wear clothes) and participated as well.
He liked to pile all the ornaments on one tree limb. I'm not even sure how many there are on this....
Our tree is over 8 feet tall and Mister Studly had to get a chair to put the Santa Claus on top. That was a first for us. He's always been able to reach the top of our trees by standing on his tip toes. But not this year!
After decorating the tree, the kid decided to decorate their Daddy.
I love having a fresh Christmas tree, They are so awesome and smell so wonderful.
No fakie fakes around here!!








1 comment:
That tree is GINORMOUS!!
Post a Comment