Thursday, April 19, 2007

2 days till PARTY TIME!

Well, we're just getting ready for the big shindig for MoMa's first birthday party. It's going to be exciting. Except... i ordered some stuff a while ago to use for the party and it hasn't come yet. It was shipped out on the 12th!! I know they have been experiencing bad weather back east so I'm wondering if that is the reason it isn't here yet. the latest date they said it would be here was today and guess what?? it didn't show up! So, if i don't get it by tomorrow, the kids aren't going to have any fun at this party! I ordered some sticker sheets for them to have a craft activity and also some temporary tattoos (Hawaiian of course) to stick all over themselves. Anyways, hopefully it will come tomorrow. I checked the tracking system with fed ex and it said that it is in L.A. , but that it wouldn't be delivered to me until the 23rd!! what the heck man?? I'll drive to L.A. and pick it up myself!
Well, I've been working a lot this week and I'm sooooo tired of it. it's hard to keep a clean house, work, sell avon, work, be a mom, wife, work, etc. SHEESH! I'm pooped! So that's all that's been going on around here. Just busy with everything as always. I really hope my package comes tomorrow. The sticker sheets i had for the kids looked so fun. It's a bunch of fish and rocks and a fish bowl and some other stickers and you transfer them onto another piece of paper to make your own fish bowl. it looked fun and i was so looking forward to doing one myself to set up as the "example" on the craft table. if it doesn't come tomorrow, then I'm going to head to Michael's at the last minute to see what i can find for the kiddies. Wish me luck!

No comments: