We have time warner cable and they have exercise tv on demand. it's really cool. They have all different types of workouts from arms and leg toning, to abs, to bootcamp and belly dancing. They also have different time limits on the exercises so if you just want to dance for 20 minutes to burn calories and then do 10 minutes of arms or abs, you can. So yesterday, i did this crazy dance one where you're swinging your arms like a mad women and kicking your legs up in the air really fast. If anyone has ever seen the movie, "can't buy me love" from the 80's with Patrick Dempsey, I totally looked like I was doing the African Ant Eater or whatever it was called. I also did this ab work out that i hadn't tried yet and I am so sore today. Anyways, if you have a cable company that offers exercise on demand. I highly recommend it. It's fun and you don't bored because you can pick a new work out every day and they also have new ones added each month. Trying to get in shape before I get pregnant again.
Today we have swimming lessons and we are having a family over for dinner that is investigating the church. it's going to be a full house since there are five of them, plus the three of us, plus two missionaries and our friend is joining us as well. It should be fun. I'm going to make a pork loin and some green beans and rolls and salad. Not sure what to make for desert. Might just go and pick something up. I hate cooking in the oven during summer time. it makes the house so hot. So I don't want to make the pork loin and a dessert in the oven. The house would never cool down after that!! it is a nice day today. Not too hot. the sun hasn't poked through yet as it is overcast. it's only supposed to be about 75 today which is perfect in my book.
Moma is doing good. She did a lot of talking yesterday over the phone to her relatives. I had her call her grandparents and say "hi" "papa" or "grandma" which sounds like "a-ma" and "good morning" which sounds like "moanie" and "bye bye" She did a great job and the grandparents loved it. It so fun now that she's starting to talk. I just love being a mom and seeing all of the new things she does each day.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment