Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hello

So the investigating family didn't show for dinner on Tuesday night, but the missionaries did and so did our friend. It was a good dinner and luckily, all the boys ate most of it so the extra food didn't go to waste. Yesterday, we went to swim lessons and had a great time. then i came home and changed really quick and we met dadi for lunch. There was a little boy at the table next to us that was the same age as moma and they were talking and flirting during the whole lunch. it was pretty cute.
After lunch, we went to the pet store next to the restaurant and saw the puppies and the bunnies. Moma liked them. Then, I came home so that moma could take her nap, but it didn't last very long. She was totally off schedule yesterday and it wasn't a good day for us. I then took my jewelry over to a friends house and she bought some from me and i also went over to dadi's aunts house and they bought some as well.
In the evening, i went to Young Women's and helped some of the girls cut out fabric since we are teaching them to make skirts. I haven't had to look at a pattern for a long time so luckily there was another women there that knew what she was doing. I mostly just visited with the girls and had a good time. Only a couple showed up so there wasn't a lot we could really do. It's going to take a few more days to get the skirts finished. I will need to work on mine as well. I haven't even cut it out. I better get crackin! After that, I drove to Long Beach to deliver an Avon order. A friend of my moms is going to Brazil and she needed some bug guard and sun screen and AVON has them in one spray bottle. So i delivered that and then went home and watched some tv with dadi. we watched the world series of pop culture. It's such a fun game. Dadi and I are good at it to. we should get one other person and try to go on that show to win the 250k. that would be very nice. Except, you would have to split the 250k between three people and once the government takes half of it, it really doesn't leave you with too much. Still, any money is good money! We also like the game show are you smarter than a fifth grader. We just don't like how Jeff Foxworthy blabs on and on. But they have to build up the suspense i guess. I just want to know what the answers are to see if i got them right. Dadi is pretty good at that game too but i stink at it. I swear i don't remember anything from grade school. I don't think i payed too much attention.
Today, i went to swim lessons and moma gulped a little too much water and she barfed in the pool and all over me. It was gross and there were little chunks of blue yogurt floating in the pool. Luckily, most of it was on me, so i just cleaned myself up with a baby wipe and got back in. i did feel pretty bad about everyone having to swim in her barf though. She is doing pretty good with her swim lessons. even when i dunk her under and she chokes, she still has a smile on her face so that's good. All the other kids in the class know how to hold their breath. I blow in her face to try to get her to take a breath before going under, but she still chokes! One day she'll get it. After she barfed today, she wasn't really in a great mood and she wanted to get out. So i made her do a few more things and then we got out of the pool. The lesson was over anyways, but usually we will sit in the pool and play with other kids for a little while. I came home and did some house work and put moma down for a nap. Tonight, my mom is coming over and we're going to the mall to look around and grab a bite to eat in the food court. mom aneeds some new shoes. she has outgrown the ones she has now and her toes are starting to hang over the edge. Hopefully we can find some cheapy ones for her. I need some church shoes and some tennis shoes for her.
That's it for today. I probably won't post for a few days unless something really exciting happens. Have a good one!

No comments: