Monday, November 19, 2007

SICKO

Well, i seem to get sick every time i come to Utah. I'm sick. it's not fun but I'm making the best of it. it's just hard because it's so dry here compared to home so it makes it much harder on my poor little nose. today dadi is at an orientation for real estate. he has his license here in Utah and every few years he has to take some classes to remain current. so he's using this week to get all caught up. When he gets home from orientation, we're going to go to the store and buy a humidifier and some medicine. i need it so i can sleep. we don't have a humidifier at home so we could use one anyway. i hope it helps. i can't breathe. anyways, Saturday night we went with my brother and sister in law to dinner at the macaroni grill then we met our other brother and sister in law at the 1.50 movie theater and saw the bourne ultimatum. it was really good, but the camera was too shaky for me and i felt like i was going to get sick. yesterday was my mother and father in laws stake conference and i wasn't up for it so we just stayed home all day. i hope i get better before thanksgiving. i would not be happy. we're having 15 people over for thanksgiving. dadi and i are in charge of the green bean casserole, the rolls and pies. we bought 5 Marie calendar pies (I'm not about to make 5 different pies so the frozen ones were so much easier) we got pumpkin, peach, berry, banana cream and chocolate turtle. i don't really like pie very much so I'm happy that i got to pick out something i like (chocolate turtle) usually we just have pumpkin pie for thanksgiving and that's one of my least favorite foods in the world. it makes me want to gag.
so thanksgiving dinner should be fun. we're having it at 3:00 that way the kids will be awake from their naps and then my bro and sis in law can head out for her families dinner at 7.
Hope you all have a good one. I'm sure I'll blog again. c-ya

1 comment:

Seth said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well! We miss you!

I'll have to tell you about my new workout regiment (sp?). This better work!!