Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm so excited!

I'm so happy. I've finally found the fabric I've been looking for for the babies crib bedding. I've searched high and low and i finally found it from a store in new jersey. i'm sure i could have gone to L.A. and found it, but who the heck wants to drive to L.A.?? not me!!! anyways.... when i was making moma's bedding two years ago, i came across this fabric and said that if we had a boy, i would make his bedding out of this cool guitar fabric. So when i found out that i was having a boy, i started looking for it. i went to the store where i saw it previously and of course they didn't carry it any longer. i was so bummed. So today i cracked down and started really looking for some type of fabric that would catch my eye for his bedding when i came across the one and only guitar fabric that i have wanted for two years!! i just bought it and they are shipping it to me. now i can get started and be done with the babies room. that's all we needed for the room was the bedding (and dadi needs to repair the closet since we don't have a rod or shelf but he swears he will do it in a couple weeks). we have everything else. I'm so relieved. now i feel like i am on the way to getting things done. next thing i have to do is register for my baby shower that my mom and sister and throwing for me and I'll be all set. I know this may sound lame to you, but seriously this is the best news. i feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. i was stressing out about what to do with the babies room since i couldn't find my fabric. Also, my dear, sweet, lovely, awesome, cousin offered to help me put it together. Yea Baby!
My mother in law and i made moma's bedding and she has red sheets and a bed skirt so the only thing i need to make is the bumper and the quilt and I'll be done. the red sheets match this guitar fabric perfectly. OH! I'm going to have the cutest little rock star. Like father like son right?

2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That is super cute! I am excited to see the finished look.

Seth said...

Cute fabric!!! Can't wait to see the end results!