Dadi and I are so sick. it's horrible. i was up all last night coughing and aching and trying to get comfortable. i think being sick when you're pregnant has got to be one of the worst things ever. I'm miserable. sorry to be such a complainer but all this not feeling good is getting so old. i had a friend tell me that this baby is going to be a handful since I'm having such a hard pregnancy. i really hope not. moma has been such a good baby. dadi and i are spoiled. everyone that has ever watched her has said how good she is. i really don't like those moms that are all "oh, look at my perfect little angel!!" and you're like "what angel?? that kids a BRAT!!". so i really try had to not be one of those kind of moms. of course she has her moments like every kid and i get annoyed with her, but all in all, she's been so easy. if this kid is difficult, it's going to throw us for a loop. I'm not sure what we'll do. maybe we'll take more daddy and mommy vacations and leave the kids with grandparents!!
anyways, this weekend we are moving moma into a big girl bed. we have had the bed for quite some time now but are finally going to put her into it tomorrow. I'm so nervous. she is a really good sleeper and most of the time will ask to go to bed or go down for a nap so I'm hoping that she will take to it easy. i know it's going to be a change for me since i will no longer have the freedom in the morning that i have now. now she'll be able to get up and out of bed herself and that scares me. i love those few minutes in the morning where she just plays and talks to herself in the crib until i come and get her. it's so cute. like last week, i was getting out of the shower and i heard her in there saying "mommy!! mommy!!" in this cute little voice. i said to her "I'm coming! i just need to brush my teeth!" and she said "mommy! open da door!!" as in open the door to my bedroom and get me out of here! it was pretty cute.
So this is random but since I'm pregnant and have food cravings, i thought i would share. i had the urge the other day for a BLT. well, actually a BLTA (avocado). so i made sure to get all the items necessary at the store to make them. i think i have had 4 of them in two days. I've had them for lunch and dinner. isn't that bad? it just really hits the spot. dadi has had a few as well. though i have to admit i have had more than him. he doesn't like tomato or avocado so i make him a BLC (cheese). i ran out of bacon today and I'm so bummed. i will need to go to the store and get some more while i have all these tomato's and avocados handy. I'll get burnt out on them soon and move on to something else but for now BLTA's are the way to go!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
we need more pics!
Post a Comment