Thursday, June 4, 2009
FINALLY!
Did anyone notice that I lost another pound?? Finally!!! It's been two months (i think) since i've lost any weight. I was stuck on a major plateau. I know it's only one pound but it really feels good to see that 45 pounds have been lost as opposed to 44. What a feelin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Woo Hoo! Great job! The weight loss ticker doesn't show up so feel free to toot your own horn and I'll cheer for you!
Yipee!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can you share some of your motivation with me? I've got to get rid of this baby weight!! :-)
Did anyone notice you haven't posted in a few days and I NEED to have a super awesome family blog fix. Hello? I'm use to it!
I did notice by the way. You are a superstar!
Post a Comment