I guess I'm lagging in the blogging department (according to V). So I had to set aside time from my very busy schedule to post some pics from this last weekend. I took my sister to San Diego. Just the two of us as a celebration trip for her graduation from Long Beach State University. I picked her up and we drove down to San Diego. The weather at home was crappy so I thought it would spoil our fun. But as we were driving down there, the clouds disappeared and the sun was shining bright. Yay!! So we got some lunch and went to the beach.
It was packed!!
Here we are looking ever so cute.
Later that evening, we checked into our hotel and got ready. Then we headed over to Old Town to get some dinner. We shopped a bit too and found these friendship bracelets. So we bought them and said "Awww... now we're friends forever!!"
After dinner, we went back to the hotel and went in the jacuzzi.
On Monday we woke up and headed to the zoo. We acted like dorks. Here I am under an elephants foot. (it's a statue, don't worry)
Here's my sister about to be pooped on or sat on.
After the zoo, we went for a walk around the hotel. It was on a man made island. So it was kind of fun to walk around and check things out. My sister climbed a tree. Like I said, we acted like dorks.
On the way back to the hotel from our walk, we saw this wheel barrow sitting on the side of the road. So my sister got in and I pushed her around like a maniac. It was funny and we were cracking up.











2 comments:
Yay for sisters!
How fun! I love being a dork too!
Post a Comment