Well, not exactly but here is another post. I'm trying to get caught up this week on all my posts. I realize that I never finished the pics from our Hawaii vacation (almost three months ago!!!) So here's the wrap up from that trip.
We took a walk back to a waterfall. It was a lot of fun. There were beautiful flowers along the way.
The walk was so peaceful. I'm glad we went early in the morning because it was getting hot.
Here's the waterfall. Beautimous!
And here we are underneath it. So fun!! It was really crashing down hard.
The water was freezing. It took me a long time to get in. I'm such a chicken with cold water.
After that we went to our favorite burger place on the island. It's so delicious. Check out my Avocado burger...... Now that's an Avocado!! They are so huge in Hawaii. I love Avocados. Okay, now I'm starving! I like to stop at the roadside stands and buy a couple while we're there but I didn't do that this trip and I'm kicking myself for that now.








1 comment:
I love love love the picture of you two under the waterfall. It's my favorite! I think you should frame it! I bet it felt so nice pouring on you. Holy Cow I'm so hot right now.
Post a Comment