Well, Baby G's birthday was fun! Thanks to all the family that came to support our little guy! Now... on to the pics!
My mom and sister picked up some very cute decorations.
What a handsome guy!
I had a table for the kids where they could decorate their own cup cakes. They seemed to enjoy it. I enlisted my older nieces to help out and make sure no one was making too big of a mess or pouring the sprinkles directly into their mouths.
After that we opened presents. Baby G didn't really know what to do, so his big sister helped him out. That was until she found a cool toy she wanted to play with. Then it was up to mom to open the rest. He scored some awesome gifts.
"Happy Birthday Dear Baby G!"
He dug in!
The party was really fun and every one seemed to have a good time. No more parties for my kids for awhile. Yay!!!! It's a lot of work. We have waaaay too big of a family. There were 28 people there in all and we only invited family and no friends. Sheesh!! And I almost ran out of cake!! I'm not making another cake for a while and right now I'm glad about that. Those stinkin' cakes were a lot of work to do in one day. I should have broken them up into a couple days. You live and you learn.







2 comments:
So much fun! I totally know what you mean about it being huge with just family, but I couldn't resist invite all our friends too just this once! Thanks for posting pictures!
Cute cakes! Maybe you can do Logan's cake next year???? I miss you guys, it was a lot of fun to have you here last month. Marc and I are due for a trip to California soon. I want to go to the beach so bad! Glad your party was fun. Love ya
Post a Comment