Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Artist...

Moma has been drawing up a storm over here. She just loves to draw and is constantly stealing paper from the printer which drives me nuts because I have been saving lots and lots of scrap paper for her to draw on instead. Anyways... it's really fun to see her progress. She used to just draw one big head with arms and legs sticking out of it. Now she is drawing a body and hands and shoes and all sorts of other things. The other day, she started drawing ears. They were HUGE ears, but they were ears. Then the next day, she brings me a picture that she drew of herself. I take a look and sure enough, she's drawn little boobies on there! So I had a talk with her about how those areas are private and we shouldn't be drawing them for people to see. Then yesterday she asks me to draw her a picture of a dog. So I draw a cute doggie head. She tells me that I need to draw a body on the dog. So I draw the body. Then she takes the paper and starts making some adjustments to my drawing. I glance over and notice there is something hanging from underneath the dog. I asked her what it was and she says "You forgot to draw the doggies other eye!!!" AHHHHHH!!! Now... I've heard of male parts being called many things and at this moment.. the one eyed snake comes to mind.
Anyways, I need to figure out a way for her to stop drawing things so anatomically correct because telling her those were "special" parts really didn't work. Any suggestions???

No comments: