Monday, March 29, 2010

I need a Miracle!

My neck has been so bad lately. I will have a kink in it for 4-6 week sat a time. I start getting so frustrated that I decide I will go to see our friend who is this super awesome miracle worker chiropractor but then I wake up the next morning and it's gone. This has happens like 4 times now in the last 6 months. But a few weeks go by and I wake up with another kink. I think a lot of it has to do with carrying G. He's so solid. I don't know. I just know that my body is tired of hurting. I've always been sort of afraid of chiropractors but everyone swears by Dr. Mike and I trust him. I'm going to discuss my fears with him today and I'm sure he will help me to feel comfortable. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Good Luck! Hope you feel better soon!