Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess What????

I'm going to be doing my very first boutique this week to sell some of my super awesome coasters and magnets as well as a couple other fun things that I've been working on that are a must see (all of my items are $9.00 and under). I hope you will stop by and check out my stuff. PLEASE???? My cousin will be there at 10:00 and then I will be joining her after I make a quick cupcake delivery. I should be there by 11:30 or so. I hope you'll come see us. We have lots of cute items to sell and there will be other fun handmade arts and crafts you can check out too.  I hope we see you there. Bring friends too. Especially if they're rich and want to spend all their money on our adorable items. LOL

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So exciting and so fun you get to do it with Kyla! I've got to get my craft on!