So today I joined swag bucks. I've been hearing about it a lot from a few friends but never really understood it until I did a little digging. The first thing I did was search to see if it was legit. And it was. The next thing I did was talk to a few of my friends to get their personal experiences with it. All of them love it! So I decided to join.
Basically.... what you do is create an account at swag bucks, then anytime you go online you use their search engine to search for things. Occasionally you earn swag bucks that you can cash in for really cool things like gift cards and stuff. Today I earned 62 swag bucks. To give you an idea... after 450 SB's are earned, you can trade them in for a gift card to amazon.com in the amount of $5.00. or you can save them up and use them for other things as well. Most of my friends said they used them for target or amazon gift cards and then saved the gift cards to purchase gifts for christmas.
So anyways....you don't have to do anything different except use their search engine every time you search for something and you will randomly earn swag bucks depending on what you're searching for.
So if you're interested.. I've put a button over there to the right>>>>>>
Just click on it and you'll be directed to the sign up page for swag bucks. Be sure to click on it and go that route when you sign up because I will get swag bucks for referring you. Yay!!!
Anywhoooooo... That's it... just thought I would share. You know how much I love free stuff.






1 comment:
Okay, so when are you moving here. I just had to order cupcakes from a bakery and yours are way cuter. I need your cupcakes now!
Post a Comment