Just a few things...
We have been sick the past couple of days and it hasn't been fun! I've had a cold and the kids are a little snotty. So far Mister Studly has escaped the illness. We'll see if he gets it. Now that we're in Utah we're going to have to get used to all these Utah germs. We had a nice immunity built up from California germs but now we will need to get used to the Utah ones. Fun times....
I finished my key chain order. Well... technically I still need to put the key chain portion on and deliver them but the "hard" work is done. I'm delivering them to The Sweet Tooth Fairy this evening and once thy are put up for sale in the shop I'm going to be a GIANT nerd and go take a few pictures of them. So if you're local and you want to go buy one of my keychains, you can purchase it from them. Be sure to tell them how wonderfully adorable they are and all that junk so that they will keep purchasing from me!! I need the extra cash!
Tomorrow we are going to the baseball game and I'm really excited about that. Thursday we are going fishing which should be awesome. I really want to catch a big one. I am getting a little tired of seeing Mister Studly's big fish hanging on the wall without one of my own right next to it (preferably much much larger).
We are having a really awesome GIVEAWAY over on our other blog so be sure to take a look and enter. It's easy to enter and just takes a minute. The item is so super adorable. It's an iPhone/Droid case. I WANT one really bad so if anyone wants to buy me an early birthday present... feel free.








No comments:
Post a Comment