Okay so not really but my keychains could be!!
I'm so excited!
My Cupcake Keychains are on display over at The Sweet Tooth Fairy. If you're local you should totally go in to the shop, buy some cupcakes and pick up a key chain as well. Be sure to tell them how super wonderful they are too. LOL
Anyways, I am working with the Megan, the founder and CEO on developing another keychain that will be specific to their shop. I'm excited to work with them and to have a little bit of extra income. It will be so fun to see how soon (or not)they need a new order. It's one of those things where it would be awesome to have steady work/income but I'm just excited to have MY creation being sold in 4 different bakeries. It's really cool and exciting for me.
Here are some pictures of them. Yes... I'm a HUGE dork and I went in today and took some pictures. I actually went in just to purchase some sweets for my...errrr....ummm... keychain research. Yeah.. keychain research and I was surpirsed to have found them already up for sale. Here are some pictures....
These are the finished product. I made 100 for the shop to start....
Here they are. Notice they are RIGHT next to the register. You can't miss 'em!!!
Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!! So right now, they are on display in 4 locations. But next month, they have another location opening so they will be displayed in 5 locations. Woo Hoo!!!
This morning, we went to check out the house. They are really moving along. They have the inside walls all textured, the doors installed, including the garage door. They are putting the rocks on in front. They also were putting in the railing on the stair case leading to the basement and the shelving has gone up as well in like the closets and pantry and stuff. I love my pantry. It's like a walk in closet. Super RAD!!
So here's the house....
During our outing, we stopped by Sam's club and picked up Moma a new booster seat. As soon as she saw the pink, she squealed with delight. She especially loves the cup holder.
Last night we went to the baseball game. they are a single A team here but it was still fun to head out to the game. We had a nice time. Moma was super excited to get to wear her new boots with the heart that lights up on the toe. Grandma bought those for her recently and sent them and she has been dying to wear them. Last night, I let her since I knew it would be getting cold enough after dark for her to not be sweating to death in them.
So that's it for today.
Go buy my keychains!!!








1 comment:
We are coming up for the BYU game this weekend and I'm going to try to get Steve to stop so I can get a key chain! They are adorable. I love the pink one especially!
Post a Comment