Friday, December 3, 2010

Date Night...

Last night Mister Studly and I finally went on a date. It's been awhile. Like over a month!!! That's crazy for us. We love our date nights. 
So we took the kids over to Nana and Papa's and headed out for the evening. We started with dinner at the Macaroni Grill, which was delish!! Then we went to the mall and walked around and did some shopping. 
I had a coupon for Payless Shoes and wanted to get the kids some slippers. I found some hilarious Yoda Slippers for G and some Hanna Montana Slippers for Moma. I really wanted to get her the Disney Princess ones, but they didn't have her size. Her feet are too big. He feet are the size of some one that would watch Hannah Montana. But she isn't allowed to watch that show. She's too young in my opinion. But she knows who Hannah Montana is and I know she will still be excited to have the slippers.

Can't wait to give them to them on Christmas morning!

While we were at the mall we stopped to talk to the crazy dude with the accent that sells the weird machines that shock you and supposedly give you a "massage". Mister Studly put them on his biceps and it was hilarious to see his face when the machine started. It made his muscles contract and his arms move involuntarily. But really it was his face that was awesome. 
Then the guy put them on my shoulders and when he turned it on, my muscles started contracting and it looked like I couldn't stop shrugging my shoulders. 
It was pretty hilarious. Didn't feel like a massage at ALL!!! 
More like an annoying slow torture if you ask me...

Anyways, we had a really nice night. It was so awesome to get out and have a date with my hubby. 
Wish I could do that every night. 

No comments: