Last night at about 3:00 AM, Moma came in to our room whimpering and wanting to climb in bed with us. She said she had a bad dream. I told her she could climb in but only for a bit until she felt better and then she had to go get back in her bed. She climbed in and I rolled over and threw my arm around her to snuggle. I felt her heart pounding like you would not believe. I knew she must have been really freaked out from her nightmare. So I snuggled with her for a bit and helped her calm down and feel safe. She went back into her bed and had a good rest of the night.
Then this morning she tells me about her dream and well... it's pretty hilarious.
She was on a roller coaster with her Papa V (yes, she calls him Papa "V") but not only was Papa V on the roller coaster but also a yellow elephant.
She wasn't strapped in her seat and her legs flew out of the coaster and she was hanging on for dear life.
Then she woke up.
Poor thing.
I don't know what's more scary.....
Being on a roller coaster not strapped in, or riding next to a yellow elephant?






1 comment:
I can't believe she remembered it in the morning! And yellow elephants, not so scary. :)
Post a Comment