Okay, so I'm posting the hair cut pictures. today was rainy here. i went grocery shopping and got dumped on. so this isn't how it looked earlier in the day when it was first done, but it still looks okay!
Here i am being silly. whenever i take a picture of myself, i always do this face. i don't know why. i guess i just feel dumb taking a "serious" picture of myself.
Here's one where you can kind of see the back in the mirror. i wanted it much shorter in the back, but the lady that cut it was taking forever and i was getting tired. i thought it looked cute so i didn't ask her to adjust it too much. i wanted more of a dramatic angle from the front to the back, but she didn't cut it right. i wanted it kind of buzzed up the back and then long in the front. so next time, i will have my regular girl do that for me. i really like my hair though. it's so easy. i can shake my head around like a maniac and it just falls back into it's place. i could never do that with my long hair. also, it's never tangled which is nice and when i wake up in the morning, i still look cute. so if i need to run any errands but don't want to take a shower and get ready, i can and still look like i put some effort into myself. okay, those are the pictures. hope you like!The last couple of days have been boring so i don't have anything to post really. my sister bought a new car since hers was totalled in an accident a few weeks ago. she got a 2008 mustang (her totalled car was a mustang as well). we're going to meet for lunch tomorrow so she can show it to me. we're also meeting with my mom as well. then in the late afternoon, i am going to go and do my regular weekly cleaning of the warehouse. dadi has Monday off so we're excited to have a 3 day weekend with him. it should be fun and relaxing. I'm trying to think of something that we can do as a family that doesn't cost a lot of money and that won't be crowded and that i won't get too tired from. we'll see. I'm sure I'll think of something....






8 comments:
Cute hair! I LOVE IT! It makes your face look so skinny! I'm jealous.
Wow, I admit I had my doubts cause I'd never seen you with short hair, but that is super cute!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE it!!! It looks so good on you!!!
you look so good, it really brings out your pretty eyes! i think this is the best hair style i've seen you with!
I love it! It looks so great!
So cute!! You are so brave and it paid off!! I LOVE it!
On a different note- come to my Tupperware Party!
Very cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment