Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend


This weekend was pretty busy. On Saturday Moma and I made ^^these^^ treats for the dads in our lives. We made them for Mister Studly, my Dad and my Papa. She painted the mug and I baked the cookies. It was fun. It was actually my very first time decorating a sugar cookie like this. I've done sprinkles and spread frosting on them. but I have never done icing. It was a learning process. That afternoon, we went to my dad's house for a BBQ. It was fun. My step mom laid out big pieces of paper and Moma got to color on them outside. They had a fun time. We had dinner and visited. Mister Studly changed my dad's guitar strings and then they played their guitars and Baby G and Moma danced. After that, we headed over to my mom's house. My family was here from Arizona to attend the big Car Show that they go to every year. Then my mom had a BBQ. We didn't come for the BBQ since we were at my dad's but we showed up later to visit. It was nice to see some of my family that I hadn't seen in a few years. My cousin, Mo, had his son there and he played with Moma and kept her busy and happy even though by the time we left it was 3 hours PAST her bedtime!!! So on Sunday Mister Studly woke up feeling like poop. His sinuses were bothering him and he also felt very sick to his stomach. We stayed home from church and he just relaxed and slept most of the day. Not a very fun Father's Day for him. Later that evening, my mom called and said that my uncle was in the hospital. I guess they are keeping him overnight. It kind of scared me because my mom said his sinuses were bothering him and he was throwing up and dizzy. It sounded like what Mister Studly had been complaining about all day so I got kind of freaked out. I called and talked with my aunt and she said that they were running some tests over night and this morning. Hope he is feeling better.
Today I have to go to the shop to watch it while Mister Studly makes a delivery. Tonight I am going to the Angel game with my sister. She has season tickets. It will be fun. That's it for today. I've got a busy week!

1 comment:

She-Ra said...

WOW! Look at those fab cookies! This is what I mean, girl, you are AMAZING.