Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Where have I been??
Well, I've been super bust these past could of weeks. I have some pictures to post, but no time to post them. I will get to it eventually. Anyways, I've been super busy with a trip to Utah, a surprise visit from my best friend and the fourth of July. And between all those fun things, I've had my vacuum die and need to be replaced, our car battery die at the same time as the hood broke and would not open so the car had to be towed to our mechanic friends shop so he could fix the hood and replace the battery. Lucky we have a Triple A like service that towed the car for free. Then yesterday our refrigerator decided it would join all the recently deceased and it croaked too. Luckily I have a freezer in the garage and was able to stuff it full of anything that was salvageable. I'm still going to be throwing out quite a bit of food though. Yuck! Mister Studly's uncle just happens to be a retired refrigerator repair man and he is coming by in a few minutes to see if he can fix it or if it's officially dead. He just fixed it about 6 weeks ago and said that if it did it again, it meant it was a goner, but he's coming by today just to double check and see if it has any lifeleft in it at all. Crossing my fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
When it rains it pours. I don't why people say that since it rarely pours so they should come up with a new saying but until then, when it rains is pours! Good luck!
Yikes! You didn't tell me all that on the phone. At least it has just been appliances this month.
Post a Comment