I'm keeping my Random Thought Thursday short and sweet today...
Why does my daughter have to change her clothes 500 times a day?? I know a lot of kids go through this phase but it's really annoying. I'm constantly doing laundry and finding some random skirt that she hasn't worn in months in there because one day she decided to put it on for a whopping 5 minutes and then put it in her hamper to be washed. It's really annoying and I don't understand it. Why do kids do this? Why can't they just be happy with the first outfit they put on. Why?? Whhhhyyyy???????
SO ANNOYING!






1 comment:
So I have just caught up on your blog. Your Etsy shop is super cute. What a great idea. You are so creative. Cupcakes looking great, as usual. Who knows why, but my kids have all done it. It's exciting to change your clothes I suppose when you are that age. Don't worry they grow out of it and then they want to wear the same outfit for three days. Go figure!
Post a Comment